About Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care in Freehold, New Jersey
We service the Town of Freehold located in Monmouth County, New Jersey. Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care is a great alternative to the Emergency Room for all non-life threatening illnesses and injuries.
Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care is here to provide you and your family with excellent medical care when you need it most. Our modern facility is comfortable and is staffed with board certified physicians and licensed medical staff members. We care about our patients and our community. Our urgent care is perfect for all your non-life threatening illnesses and injuries that life may throw your way.
• Walk-In Urgent Care
• Treatment of Illnesses & Injuries
• General Medical Care
• Vaccines and Immunizations
• Comprehensive Occupational Medicine Services
• Lab Testing and Digital X-Rays
• Physical Exams for Adults, Children and Seniors
• Drug and Alcohol Testing
• IV Hydration
Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care Provides:
• Open 365 days a year
• A board certified physician is always on staff
• Convenient hours including weekends and evenings
• Best of care to our patients
• Value-based medical care
• Participate with most major insurance plans
• No appointments are ever needed
• Caring and compassionate care from respectful staff members
• Minimal wait times
• Comfortable, State-of-the-Art facility
For more information or directions, call us today!
Why Choose Us?
We see ages 4 months and up!
Participate with most insurances!
Quality and compassion!
Cheaper than the ER!
315 W Main Street
Freehold NJ 07728
Our urgent care locations have been certified and have received the prestigious accreditation from the Urgent Care Association. The UCA offers the only existing Urgent Care accreditation nationally, recognizing the highest of quality and safety standards for care provided.