Comprehensive Occupational Medicine located in Freehold, New Jersey
Our Walk-In Urgent Care offers a full spectrum of occupational medicine services to help ensure that your workplace and employees are healthy and safe.
Owner Operators and Corporate Accounts Welcome
Our Comprehensive Occupational Medicine Services Include:
• Pre-Placement Testing (Includes medical history and physical examination)
• Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
• Post-Employment Offer Testing
• Worker’s Compensation Injuries
• Firefighter, Police and OSHA physicals
• Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
• CDL Physicals
• Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
• Hepatitis B Titer
• Hepatitis B Injection
• Lift Test
• Chest X-Ray
• Eye Exam
• Labs: SMA26 | CBC w/ DIFF | Lead | ZZP
Information if your are requiring a DOT/CDL Exam at our urgent care:
What to bring with you for your examination:
• Photo ID
• Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
• Last MER Card
Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
Here’s what to expect:
• Health history review
• Thorough physical examination
• Urine test
Keep the following in mind before your DOT physical visit:
To speed up your visit please fill out the driver’s portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
Insurance does not cover this exam – some employers may pay for this exam
Please arrive no less than 1 hour before closing for all Occupational Medicine exams and screenings.
All CDL and DOT exams are performed by a CDL/DOT Certified Medical Examiner.
Our Providers are certified to perform all occupational medicine physical exams.
Why Choose Us?
We see ages 4 months and up!
Participate with most insurances!
Quality and compassion!
Cheaper than the ER!
315 W Main Street
Freehold NJ 07728