Open 365 Days a Year
|Mon – Fri||–||8:00am – 8:00pm|
|Sat & Sun||–||8:00am – 4:00pm|
Our urgent care provides first class medical services to our community. Learn more about what we do!
Reserve Your Spot
You can reserve your spot right here on our website. Skip the wait and the line by clicking below to fill out your spot ahead of time.
Call Us Today
We are accepting all patients – Call or come in.
Our center are providing $25 flu shots.
Medicare and Medicaid patients pay $0
We have the Quadrivalent and the Fluzone (High-dose) vaccines in stock.
Our urgent care center is providing:
- COVID-19 Testing (PCR NP Swab) Nasal Swab
- COVID-19 RAPID Testing
- COVID-19 Antibody IgG Testing (Blood Specimen)
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Testing (Blood Specimen)
For Your Safety:
Enhanced cleaning protocols to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
On site evaluations symptoms of suspected COVID illness.
Changes to lobbies to help enforce social distancing.
Our patients are being instructed to wear masks upon entering our centers. (We can provide)
Following safety guidelines set forth by the CDC and Health Department.
PPE worn by all staff including gowns, gloves and N-95 masks.
Sanitizing and disinfecting all surfaces regularly.
Staying up to date on all protocols and regulations as mandated by the State and CDC.
Fully accredited urgent care by the UCA (Urgent Care Association).
Walk-In Urgent Medical Care Located in Freehold, NJ
We service the Town of Freehold located in Monmouth County, New Jersey. Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care is a great alternative to the Emergency Room for all non-life threatening illnesses and injuries.
Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care is here to provide you and your family with excellent medical care when you need it most. Our modern facility is comfortable and is staffed with board certified physicians and licensed medical staff members. We care about our patients and our community.
Our Promise to You:
• Have a physician on site at all times
• Provide you with timely access to specialists, if needed
• Offer on-site lab, x-ray and EKG
• Send follow up communication to your primary care provider within 24 hours
• Deliver quality, affordable care
About Hackensack Meridian Health Urgent Care in Freehold, NJ
Our dedicated team of physicians and health professionals are committed to your health at our urgent care.
We are an excellent alternative to the Emergency Room for all your non-life threatening illnesses and injuries.
We pride ourselves in providing the best of care for all our patients and our community.
• Open 365 Days a Year
• Weekend and Evening Hours for Urgent Care on Your Schedule
• Minimal Wait Times
• Board Certified Physician Always on Premises
• First Class Urgent Care Medical Services
• No Appointment Ever Needed
• Caring and Compassionate Medical Care
• Respectful Staff Members
• State-of-the-Art Facility
• Participate with Most Major Insurances
Our First Class Services
If you are having a life-threatening situation please go directly to the nearest ER, or dial 911.