Vaccines and Immunizations located in Freehold, New Jersey
Our center are providing $25 flu shots.
Medicare and Medicaid patients pay $0
We have the Quadrivalent and the Fluzone (High-dose) vaccines in stock.
What are some of the benefits of the flu vaccine?
• Can keep you from getting sick with the flu.
• Can reduce the risk of flu-associated hospitalization.
• It is an important tool for people with chronic health issues.
• Helps protect women during and after pregnancy.
• Getting vaccinated also protects the baby several months after birth.
• Can make your illness milder if you do get sick.
• It protects people around you.
• Keep those at risk for serious flu illness safe such as, babies, young children and older people.
Vaccines and immunizations are one of the safest ways to protect yourself from many illnesses. We provide vaccines for a variety of medical necessities such as physical exams, employer needs, boosters, or an injury that requires one. If you are unsure if a vaccine is right for you, please ask one of our medical staff members. We are happy educate you on your concerns and will provide you with the information you need.
Here is a list of our Vaccines & Immunizations:
• TD (Tetanus and Diphtheria)
• Hepatitis B
• MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
• PPD (Purified Protein Derivative)
• Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (Flu Shot)
Please note: Prior to receiving a vaccination or Immunization we perform a small physical exam and questionnaire prior to injection.
*Please note that we do not carry some vaccinations and immunizations. If you are looking for a specific injection please call us ahead of time to see if we carry the vaccine or immunization you need.
*Please note: Special vaccines for travel, etc may require advanced ordering and payment.
Why Choose Us?
We see ages 4 months and up!
Participate with most insurances!
Quality and compassion!
315 W Main Street
Freehold NJ 07728